* Please be advised that May 1st Tuesday is a bank holiday in Korea.
Intensive Tango Courses
Please click on “Learn More” to find out the content of each course.
In Korea, taking intensive courses is a popular way to learn tango. By attending a series of classes each 2 hours or longer, students can dive deeper into the material and learn more effectively. As a result, students improve faster, in a shorter duration.
Because the classes last longer and the class atmosphere is more intensive, the teachers and students form a stronger connection. The teachers can better tailor class content to their students and explore topics beyond the scope of normal classes.
- Each class is 2 to 2.5 hours long. There will be a 10 to 15 minute break in the middle of each class.
- You can take more than one course if you like. The following courses go well together and their timings do not overlap:
- Foundation + Technique & Musicality
- Dancing in the Milonga A + B
- Dancing in the Milonga A + Advanced Seminar
- Dancing in the Milonga B + Technique & Musicality
- Registration for individual classes is possible. However, registration for full courses will open first, registration for individual classes comes later.
- All classes are located in Sinsa-dong.
- The milongas on Thursday and Monday (4/26 and 4/30) are also in Sinsa-dong.
- The milongas on Friday through Sunday (4/27 – 4/29) are at Lyceum Dancesport Academy (Seocho-gu Nambusunhwan-ro 2634-8 / 서초구 남부순환로 2634-8 단성빌딩 2층).
- Click here for map and detailed venue information
We are here to answer your questions! We usually respond within a day.