We are thrilled to invite Gabriel Angio and Natalia Games to Seoul next January.
Much of what we dance and see in tango today was created by legends who are no longer with us – iconic maestros such as Todaro, Pepito, and Mingo & Esther Pugliese.
Gabriel and Natalia are two of the select few active teachers who had studied direcly and intensively with these maestros. They possess an encyclopedic knowledge of their figures and technique, capturing the quintessential spirit of their dance.
Gabriel and Natalia’s expertise is why numerous tango enthusiasts and professional dancers alike study with them, and internationally-renowned maestros such as Los Totis and Fabian Peralta & Josefina Bermudez Avila also recommend their classes.
In January 2024, Gabriel and Natalia will conduct nine workshops and offer private lessons. The highlight will be their performance on January 13th. We will release the schedule and start registration soon. Don’t miss this unique opportunity!
• Final registration deadline : January 8th, 2024
• After the deadline we cannot process any new registrations, cancellations or changes to existing registrations.
• Changes & Cancellations
• On or before the registration deadline changes to existing registrations are possible. Please send us your requests to email@example.com.
• For persons living in Korea, there is a ₩10,000 handling fee per cancellation request.
• Additional penalty for cancellation:
• From December 28th, 2023 onward – 30% penalty (30% of the fee that you are cancelling)